Entry Guidelines & Submission
- All submissions, supporting documents and materials included must be submitted by [date] 6pm Hong Kong Time (GMT+8).
- A written consent must be obtained from the Founder, CEO or an authorized personnel of the company and uploaded as a supporting document.
- All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and contain 500 words of introduction of the company or individual.
- If no award confirmation is received by [date], the application may be deemed unsuccessful.
- All award-winning companies are required to make a small token contribution of HK$25,000 in consideration of the benefits listed under Prizes and Benefits for Winners for companies
- All award-winning individuals are required to make a small token contribution of HK$15,000 in consideration of the benefits listed under Prizes and Benefits for Winners for individual winners
Terms & Conditions
- All details and information must be written in English.
- Any decision made by Jumpstart on any matters and disputes in relation (directly or indirectly) to this competition shall be deemed final and binding.
- Applicants must ensure that all submitted documents and information are true and accurate. Jumpstart reserves the right to verify any information submitted. Applicant(s) might be disqualified if any false information was submitted.
For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com or fill in the form below.